?

No account? Create an account

Weight Watchers

it's not a diet. it's a lifestyle.

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
Easy Dinners?
quote>d&b
beckywecks wrote in _weightwatchers
Any one have any recipes for dinner they would like to share?
Im looking for anything really....[easy and kid friendly would be nice too]
THANKS!

not a recipe, but something i just recently tried...Progresso's Southwestern Vegetable Soup(2 points/can), and i added slices of low fat kielbasa. OMG it's so good...just needs a side of bread and you're set.

Sounds SUPER yummy. But I live in TX and I have been unable to find any kind of kielbasa....and that sucks, Im polish and love kielbasa!

reaaaaaaally? that's weird...should be near the lunch meat, with the other rope sausage. if you still have no luck, just go with low fat sausage.

i la-ove the Minestrone with kale recipe from the WW site. it's so easy to make and is incredibly nutritious. plus you'll probably have some leftovers for lunch!

I post this every time I see requests here for quick meals. It doesn't get much easier, and it's super tasty. Great served over rice (with a little cheese & sour cream on top if you have the points to spare) or in tortillas.

-chicken breasts
-jar of salsa
Cook in the crock pot on low for 4-6 hrs, shred with a fork, and let it cook for another 30 minutes or so to soak up the juice from the salsa. I occasionally add a can of black beans and/or corn, which is also yummy!

that sounds SUPER yummy!
I have a salsa chicken recipe....but this is wayyyy easier!
Do you put the black beans & salsa in the crock pot?

Yep, if I'm adding the beans and corn, I throw it all in the crock at the beginning.