sarah (dysfunctioned) wrote in _weightwatchers,
sarah
dysfunctioned
_weightwatchers

choosing a weigh in day

Hi everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with this..

I do WW on my own, and always weigh myself on Monday mornings. I am considering looking for a meeting that meets the days I can go. I would prefer to go on Monday nights after I get out of work to keep with the whole Monday thing, but there are none around me that have meetings in the late afternoon. They have one on Sunday mornings, which I could possibly make, although it is quite early for my likings. They also have meetings on Wednesdays and I have every Wednesday off. Do you think if I went on Wed. to weigh in, but then again still started up again, aka, restarting my flex points allowance on Mondays, would mess up my schedule? If so, I will stick with the one Sunday morning meeting option they have..I usually use all of my flex points on Saturday or Sunday since those are the times I need them for going out for dinner/drinks with my bf and friends.

I wanted to go tomorrow morning just to register but am not sure if they are even open on Martin Luther King Day.

Do you find it helpful to go to more than one meeting per week? (I am going to get the unlimited pass if I do join).

I have not chosen a location either since I have a few things to consider before I do. If you join one location but want to check out another is that allowed??
Thank you so much! Any other things to consider would be very appreciated.

(xposted)
Tags: meetings
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 2 comments