crabby_cake (crabby_cake) wrote in _weightwatchers,
crabby_cake
crabby_cake
_weightwatchers

Where else do you track?

Hello.
So I did WW for more than a year and a half. I lost about 35 pounds. I stopped WW just recently because it was starting to become really annoying. Don't get me wrong, I love WW and it does wonders... I just need to spice it up with something different. I want to focus more on whole grains and eating for nutrition and not just fat free things and foods with low points that are super processed. (oh, and I also recently figured out that my body doesn't like wheat.) Maybe I just need a break from WW. I haven't tracked since November and I can say I didn't gain a single pound over the holidays, but didn't lose any either. At the moment I'm perfectly happy with it. I'm also super happy not to feel obsessed about tracking.

But, so I'm wondering have anyone used The Daily Plate? I've used Spark People in the past and I'm not to keen on it for whatever reason. What are your experiences on tracking in other sites? I might be happy tracking on something new, I like learning new stuff.

Thanks for any input.
Tags: tracking
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 14 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…