Sorry I'm Late (sorry_im_late) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Sorry I'm Late
sorry_im_late
_weightwatchers

New year, same goal.

Hi everyone!

Some of you might remember me posting over the years. I started WW in 2005 when I was 20 and lost 105lbs by May 2007. Over the past two years I gained 20lbs back and lost some here and gained some of that back there. Never gained more than that 20 back though.

I was way off the wagon this holiday season and I felt like crap. In 2007 I was 10lbs away from goal and let it slip away.

2010 WILL BE the year I get to goal.

I am going to weigh-in Saturday and except my gain from the holidays and get going.

I expect to weigh in around 173 (my lowest weigh-in ever was 149.8 but I gained the next week and was stuck at 155 for a long time).

I am not setting a date for getting to goal because in the past I've always failed with time lines. I am just taking it like this:

1st goal: 165 (reward: pedicure)
2nd goal: 155 (reward: fitting into about um...SIX pairs of pants that don't fit now!)
3rd goal: 149 (reward: two new shirts)
final goal: 140 or 145 (reward: $400 in new clothes)

Here is the link to my before/after photos. I am still at the same weight in the last pic. Grr. Lol.

http://community.livejournal.com/ww_vanity/63084.html#cutid1
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 21 comments

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…