Kelly (janesaintclaire) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Kelly
janesaintclaire
_weightwatchers

Japanese Steakhouse - Help!

Hi everyone!

I'm having a crisis and I hope you can help. I'm a strict point counter, and I've done very well not to eat any of my flex points except for the week of Christmas since the end of July. I typically will remain stringent when I do go out to eat and opt for healthy choices because it truly is what I prefer. But I have a new challenge ahead and I have no idea how to eat healthy!

My boss is taking my team out for lunch at a Japanese Steakhouse and I've included a link to their menu. Although very generous, I'm freaking out over what to eat. I've been there once before when I wasn't on Weight Watchers and they used a LOT of oil to coook the food. Has anyone ever gone to one of these types of places while on WW? What did you eat and were they responsive to you scaling back the oil? I'm worried they won't be that accommodating, or that they'll still use far more oil than I would like. Thanks for helping me off the ledge! LOL
Subscribe

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• First week!

I have done weight watchers in the past with success, but difficult life circumstances and using food as comfort have led me to start again. This was…

• how did they know i would come back?

I started Weight Watchers in September 2011. I jumped out of Weight Watchers in October 2012. I lost what I wanted, but I joined a new YMCA and…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments