yzztik (yzztik) wrote in _weightwatchers,
yzztik
yzztik
_weightwatchers

Weekly & Activity Points

In another post, someone mentioned that 1 point roughly equals 50 calories and that the body needs 1200 just to be. This made me wonder if my points are too low. I get 19 a day, which would be < 1000 calories a day, but that's what it recommends for my weight, height, etc. I'm 5'2", female, and currently weigh 132.5, so I'm only trying to lose about 10 more pounds.

Maybe I should incorporate more of my weekly points on a daily basis? This is only my 2nd week, so its all a bit confusing. Do people usually try to use all 35 WAPs too? Should I be shooting for 19-24 a day assuming 5 WAPs per day?

I exercise a lot, but sit all day in my job so that's what I chose when I took the quiz, figuring that the exercise will be added in as APs, which I try to eat since I'm so active and training for a marathon so I need to make sure I am fueled properly.

I don't feel like I'm starving or depriving myself of anything, and will go over my daily points if I need to feel satisfied or have had a particularly hard workout (like last Saturday when I ran a half marathon I used most of my WAPs and APs that day), but it is helping me make better choices.

I'd love to hear how everyone uses their WAPs and APs throughout the week. Thanks!
Tags: points
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hey guys! I have some questions I was hoping you could help with. I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working…

• Start of Weight Watchers Points Plus!

x-posted So I'm finally making the switch from the old WW points plan to the new WW Points Plus! Last week marked the start of it! I'm really…

• Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 19 comments

• (no subject)

Hey guys! I have some questions I was hoping you could help with. I was on Weight Watchers previously and stopped because it just wasn't working…

• Start of Weight Watchers Points Plus!

x-posted So I'm finally making the switch from the old WW points plan to the new WW Points Plus! Last week marked the start of it! I'm really…

• Favorite Ready to Eat/Frozen Meals on Points Plus???

So, I've been an off and on Weight Watcher for almost 15 years, and have recently gone back on WW again, following the same plan I did when I first…