nessun (nessun) wrote in _weightwatchers,
nessun
nessun
_weightwatchers

• Mood:
  • Music:

NSV

Just had to share!! I am travelling in January - going to Florida with friends. And I needed new jeans and new t-shirts. I HATE clothes shopping: nothing makes me feel BIGGER than needing to grab larger sizes off the shelves, or having to shop at only certain stores because of my shape. Not to mention that after a while nothing looks good to me when I try it on, because I'm hot and tired and cranky.

But I went, and I am so glad I did!! Yesterday's shopping trip was great for my self-esteem! I have pants I bought last Christmas that are size 24 at Additionelle (plus size store, if you've never heard of it - very nice clothing), and the jeans I bought yesterday are SIZE 18!! They fit great - and now I can really see what weight I've lost, because I'm not wearing my baggy old jeans. Plus, I don't need to worry about them slipping down without a belt. :P

Also, my t-shirts are now size X instead of 1X or 2X, and they still feel roomy. I don't like tight clothing, but these don't feel tight. DAMN I LOOK GOOD! Well, better than I have in over a year!! LOL

If this keeps up, my opinion of shopping may change... ;)
Tags: nsv
Subscribe

• Denim Diaries

Once more, this weekend, I went through my wardrobe to get rid of things that no longer fit. I pulled out every pair of jeans I owned from where ever…

• Overweight and Healthy!!!

FINALLY, after weeks of being torturously close, according to WebMD, I have officially left being obese behind and am now overweight AND my…

• (no subject)

NSV!! i got my cholesterol checked and my total cholesterol went down 40 points since september!!

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 10 comments

• Denim Diaries

Once more, this weekend, I went through my wardrobe to get rid of things that no longer fit. I pulled out every pair of jeans I owned from where ever…

• Overweight and Healthy!!!

FINALLY, after weeks of being torturously close, according to WebMD, I have officially left being obese behind and am now overweight AND my…

• (no subject)

NSV!! i got my cholesterol checked and my total cholesterol went down 40 points since september!!