Amanda (zechal) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Amanda
zechal
_weightwatchers

Week three weigh in

I'm down 4 lbs this week...! So in three weeks I'm down a total of 10 lbs. I lost 6 lbs my first week and then NONE my second week! Maybe this is just how my body does it! I'm 8 lbs away from my first mini goal weight of 199 :) I can't wait to see that scale be under the 200's!

I went shopping yesterday and bought some clothes as all of my maternity clothes were too big but my pre-pregnancy pants don't fit yet. So I'm in a size 20, not too happy about that since before I got pregnant I was an 18 and I'm at a lower weight than when I got pregnant :(

Anyways, I'm adding in an exercise DVD to my plan this week. It's a 15 minute post partum DVD so I'm hoping to find 15 minutes every morning to do this, I know 15 minutes isn't a lot but it's a start. I want to do this for two weeks and then continue to add more. I'm somewhat frustrated at this point because it's quite cold here in Michigan so I can't take baby out for walks, and the nearest mall is 30 minutes. So I'm going to try and mall walk 2 times per week just to get some walking in!
Tags: motherhood, sv
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 7 comments