Stacy Parker aka Mercae Killar (mercae_killar) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Stacy Parker aka Mercae Killar
mercae_killar
_weightwatchers

Update on me for the week (a little late)

Well I finally had a week where I gained. I knew it was coming. I gained 1.5 pounds.
I know why too.
We were very low on money and thus very low on food. What I did have to eat was not the healthy stuff I have gotten used to. Also eating at fazolies really didn't help either.

My husband also got fascinated with smores during the weekend and I just couldn't resist them.

O.K. lesson learned.

Now I just have to get rid of this head cold I have and I might do well this week. I have not been eating my daily points. yesterday I had 20 left for the day.

I am forcing myself to eat the right amount today and drink fluids.

I had been afraid to try on some 26w pants a friend of mine gave me, since they just seemed so much smaller than what I feel like I am. I can wear the equivalent of 26 in the fashionbug right fit (or what ever it is, I can't think of it right now) yet I still feared these pants.

The first pair almost fit, but they seem to be cut kind of small anyway. I can see how the button was put under a lot of stress by my friend as well.
next I tried a pair of stretchy ones. they fit, just felt too form fitting for today. Then I tried on another pair and they fit. They were listed as 7's from fashion bug as well. so at least I am consistent.

Now I just need to quit spilling tea on myself and be able to wear a pair of pants for a whole day. Because I am sick and this is the second time I have done this, I am wearing my old 30's just because I don't feel like hunting down another pair.
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 0 comments