Amelia S (seoidin) wrote in _weightwatchers,
Amelia S
seoidin
_weightwatchers

• Mood:

Herro :)

Hi everyone!

I'm in my third week of WW and I'm finding it so hard. I've lost one pound at each weigh-in, which is completely normal and great but I haven't been following the Points properly. For some reason, I just can't get fully motivated. Perhaps it's just because my life doesn't have a set daily routine, although I do get up at the same time every day.

This week has been ridiculous, I've been ravenous at the most random times and I've just found it so so difficult to stick to the points.

It would seem that my blood sugar is berserk (I knew this already) and I get hungry around every two hours. I'm also a semi-professional classical singer, and when I have to sing I HAVE to eat, or I can't support my voice.

One of my problems is that when I get hungry, I can't even think about what I want to eat. I will be in a supermarket and literally just walk back out again because I don't know what I want. Does anyone have this problem?

I'm on 24 points a day (I'm in Ireland). Whatever system I'm on doesn't have Flex Points. I'd never heard of them until I joined here.

It's been really great reading all of your posts and comments! <3
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 5 comments