bitsygoesskinny (bitsygoesskinny) wrote in _weightwatchers,
bitsygoesskinny
bitsygoesskinny
_weightwatchers

• Mood:

SUMMER CHALLENGE!!

Hi everyone!! 

Sorry this is up so late.  I'm in Chicago auditioning for American Idol, and it took me a while to get to a computer. 

Anyway, this week we lost 38 pounds!!!  We are half way through the challenge at this point, so if you want me to add a goal for where you want to be five weeks from now, let me know what that weight is.

The link to this weeks spreadsheet is here:  http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=rvwxqDTwpX951abhc2IdRWw

You have until Tuesday to get your weight in for the week.

Awesome!
Bitsy

Tags: summer challenge
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Hey everyone - did I miss the final results of the summer challenge? I looked but didn't see it! I was curious!!

• SUMMER CHALLENGE!!

Hi everyone!! This weigh-in is our last for the Super Skinny Summer Challenge!! I will leave the weigh-in open until Wednesday this week so…

• SUMMER CHALLENGE!!

Hi everyone!! I was on vacation all last week and forgot to tell everyone on June 28th that they would have to post last weeks and this weeks…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 31 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• (no subject)

Hey everyone - did I miss the final results of the summer challenge? I looked but didn't see it! I was curious!!

• SUMMER CHALLENGE!!

Hi everyone!! This weigh-in is our last for the Super Skinny Summer Challenge!! I will leave the weigh-in open until Wednesday this week so…

• SUMMER CHALLENGE!!

Hi everyone!! I was on vacation all last week and forgot to tell everyone on June 28th that they would have to post last weeks and this weeks…