No account? Create an account

Weight Watchers

it's not a diet. it's a lifestyle.

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
etool measurements
gen - hands & hearts
me_maneuver wrote in _weightwatchers
Hi *waves*

I have a question about etools. I looked through the tags and didn't see this answered, but point me in the correct direction if I'm wrong.

I've been on WW for over a year and just recently noticed that I can add my measurements in etools. I've been keeping track on a spreadsheet, but I'd like to add it to my weight tracker. I've gone through and added all the measurements from this year, but it won't let me reach any measurements before January 2009. Is it possible to add them for a year ago or have I waited too long? I don't need to add all of them, but I'd like to put in my starting measurements, so I have accurate changes every month.

Can anyone help me out?

Edit - I figured it out. When I clicked on the starting week, it didn't highlight green until I double clicked it. :D
Tags:

i have no idea if you can do that or not, but if you can't you can always use excel to do it yourself. you can even make charts to track it and see progress!

Thanks! Yep. I have it all set up on excel right now, but it would be so convenient to have my weight tracker and measurements on one handy-dandy page. :D

Personally, I love seeing progress in chart form. It is so motivating!

The measurement tracking is kind of new so it seems possible to me that you can't go back further than Jan. 09

Thanks for the reply! I just figured it out! :D

Just wanted to say Hi from across the river in, Vancouver. :)