eugaira (eugaira) wrote in _weightwatchers,
eugaira
eugaira
_weightwatchers

a year's weight loss

Photobucket

when i saw this today on my dailyplate (www.livestrong.com), i had to share it.

i've lost 51 pounds in 52 weeks...not too shabby. i'm trying to not be discouraged that at such a rate it will be another year before i am at goal weight, nor to be depressed about the turn for the worse that i took around thanksgiving/christmas. we learn from our mistakes, right?

i am getting really good at making mine a life i can live with - exercise that i have grown to love, indulging in foods that i crave when i really want to, eating well all of the rest of the time, and still chugging along towards that magic number of 120.
Tags: inspiration
Subscribe

• New Member Intro

Good evening all! My Info: Name: Sarah Age: 33 Height: 5'5" SW (starting weight): 355.6 CW (current weight): 346.6 GW (goal weight): 150 I…

• Off track

So I've lost about 10-ish pounds on WW. I've been hovering over the 270's for the past month or so. I've stopped checking my points. It's like I…

• update - 1 year mark

I dont come here often because I started using sparkpeople.com and I love it there but I figured I would pop in and give a quick update for the new…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 17 comments

• New Member Intro

Good evening all! My Info: Name: Sarah Age: 33 Height: 5'5" SW (starting weight): 355.6 CW (current weight): 346.6 GW (goal weight): 150 I…

• Off track

So I've lost about 10-ish pounds on WW. I've been hovering over the 270's for the past month or so. I've stopped checking my points. It's like I…

• update - 1 year mark

I dont come here often because I started using sparkpeople.com and I love it there but I figured I would pop in and give a quick update for the new…