?

No account? Create an account

Weight Watchers

it's not a diet. it's a lifestyle.

Previous Entry Share Flag Next Entry
v8?
Sophie
ragel wrote in _weightwatchers
Does anyone know why eTools lists V8 100% vegetable juice as 1 point or a half a point? I drink the 5.5 ounce cans, and the can has 30 calories, 0 fat and 1 fiber... which comes out to zero.  But eTools says it's .5 points.

This makes no sense? I want to put zero dang it.
Tags:

etools calculates to the 1/2 point so it is .5 points if you regularly use etools but if you regularly track and count your own points on paper, don't worry about it. :-)

Sometimes Etools is silly. A LOT actually.

I'm officially saying zero. I NEED THAT HALF A POINT DANGIT! lol

Hell yeah you do! Trust me! I get it!

It does this with the 10 baby carrots that says its 0 points in the book. I just click my vegetable or enter it in as 0. My leader says that none of us ended up at weight watchers by being a point or half a point off each day. Don't worry about it,

(Deleted comment)
So true... Or the one day off, that leads to another that leads to three weeks.

the system is a bit screwy. Today 6 baby carrots according to them is .5 but a whole cup of uncooked carrots is 0.

I always thought V8 was a zero.

It's a mathematically formula that the paper tracker gets a little fuzzy with. 30 calories and 1 gram of fiber is very nearly half a point. Nobody has to track the half points, but I do like that eTools calculates it out that way. It's good to know, even if you're going to count the carrots/V8/whatever as zero points.

(30/50) + (0/12) - (1/5) = 0.4