pink bullets (vawawwee) wrote in _weightwatchers,
pink bullets
vawawwee
_weightwatchers

• Mood:
  • Music:

Flex poll!

Out of my 35 weekly flex points, I use...

None, never!
2(2.1%)
I only use 5 to 10 if I really need to
12(12.8%)
I use maybe half of them
15(16.0%)
Over half, I usually have 5 or 10 leftover
26(27.7%)
All of them!
36(38.3%)
I don't have flex points
3(3.2%)

I was wondering how many flex points people use on average! I'm a bad person and I weigh myself like every day, and make myself consequently so nervous before weigh-in day (tomorrow). I've only gone to the gym once this week and I did pilates once at home, but I'm so nervous after my nonexistant progress last week. I used most of my flex this week because I have been travelling and I'm kind of thrown out of my comfort zone, but I'd like to see how people use their flex points and if it works for them. Thanks!
Tags: flex
Subscribe

• (no subject)

Good morning, everyone! I hope you had a very nice Memorial Day holiday! Over the weekend, I tried to watch what I was eating and load up on the…

• Weight Watchers points or Weight Watchers core - that is the question!

I'm torn. Way torn. I love protein but I also need some carbs. What is easier to do - core or points? In college I knew people that did points…

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…

• Post a new comment

Error

Comments allowed for members only

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic
  • 20 comments

• (no subject)

Good morning, everyone! I hope you had a very nice Memorial Day holiday! Over the weekend, I tried to watch what I was eating and load up on the…

• Weight Watchers points or Weight Watchers core - that is the question!

I'm torn. Way torn. I love protein but I also need some carbs. What is easier to do - core or points? In college I knew people that did points…

• New!

Name: Jenna Age: 32 Height: 5'7" SW (starting weight): 267 CW (current weight): 264 GW (goal weight): 150 Hi everyone! I'm brand new to this…