I joined Weight Watchers Core yesterday and still taking it all in. I joined the online and I'm scared I'm going to mess it up.
My little facts
GW:130 - I had prior to weight gain
1) So doing core, I've got 35 flex points to use on whatever I want I guess. But to make sure the rest is core - while using the website, if it has a check next to it, it's ok?
2) Any soups you recommend for Core? I'm a major fan of Hale and Hearty!
3) I assume butter is part of the 35 flex? I am a huge fan of my egg white sandwich in the morning with whole wheat bread, 3 egg whites, mayo and salt and pepper.
4) Core says you can have grains, but no bread (unless it's part of your flex points).
5) All fruits? Bananas? As much as I want? Can I then have freshly squeeze homemade OJ in the morning?
(BIG question) 6) What is the common mistakes people have with Core?
Any Core websites you guys recommend? Thanks!