December 7th, 2010

Tunnel

Great First Week!

Starting Weight: 282
Current Weight: 277.4
Loss 4.6
5% goal: 267.9

Almost 5 lbs!

I attended my first Mommy & Me meeting today and it was a lot of fun. It was great to be in a room where I spotted at least 3-4 other moms breast feeding and where the kids were encouraged to play and nobody minded baby sounds. The leader even led the kids in stretching and jumping jacks after the meeting for about 5 minutes.

I hope everyone else had a great week on the new plan.

xposted
Sophie
  • ragel

brown rice

Anyone know the difference in instant brown rice and slow cooking? I can only assume instant is not whole grain?

instant brown rice: 9 pp per cup
brown rice: 5 pp per cup

Yikes!
DLM - George w/post its

e-tools question

Hey there!

So, I just rejoined WW TODAY and I'm super excited! As soon as I got home, I started going through my materials and I decided to log into e-tools. However, I'm having issues. :(

They say my temporary unsername is on my temporary monthly pass. Right. Gottcha!
They say my temporary password is on the first page of my pocket guide. Ummmm... no. Am I missing something? It is not on the front or back jacket, the first few inside pages, the last pages... nowhere! I can't find it in the weight record or the registration card.

Ummm... help. I feel like an idiot, but I'd love to get started and I can't log in! Is it there and I'm just missing it? Is it somewhere else in my materials?
  • Current Mood
    annoyed annoyed
  • Tags