November 30th, 2010

• acejka

Thinking about joining again...but a ? first.

So I've been don't post often, I've been doing the program with my calculator and a notebook and having some success but I 'haven't been sticking to it very well...

I was going to either rejoin for the new program or do a completely dffrent diet.

My question is, with the new program, how much is a can of coke? I don't have a calculator and that will be the deciding factor for me, I have a can of coke every other day and I won't give it up its my guilty pleasure. I don't want to join if its going to be out of the question to contnue with that. From what I hear the points are jumping way up on foods and since I don't have a new calc yet can someone who does help me out on this?

coke-140 cal. 0 fat 0 protein, 45 sodium 39 carbs 39 sugarl

Thanks in advance.

(no subject)

Can someone please tell me where in the Getting Started book it tells me how to calculate how many points I can eat???
I cant start the meetings until next month so I had my mom pick up all the new things for me. I got the getting started book, the dining and the complete food companion and a new calculator.
I am NOT asking anyone to give me the formula just tell me where in the silly book it is!!! I have looked all through it!
anashatay-dream
  • _tyke

(no subject)

I have having such a hard time with the new plan. I feel like everything I was eating is no a ridiculous amount of points and in my mind not worth the points. I hate not having a book to turn to for ideas and not being able to use the pocket guide either. Unfortunately I can't go to my meeting this week and I just feel so lost :/