October 10th, 2010

Running

Weigh in and race report!

I'm up 5 lbs this week. Considering the eating that took place during an Epcot Food & Wine Festival vacation. I'm neither surprised nor disappointed. It's not many times in life I plan on doing something like that so I darn well enjoyed it. I also found that there is one more local half-marathon next Saturday. So while I won't be fully back on task I don't expect any more gaining.

Collapse )
Aspire

Thrilled to be back!

Name: theaspiringlife 

Height: 5'8"

SW : 199lbs

CW: 199lbs

GW : 150lbs - 155lbs

Let me start by saying that I LOVE Weight Watchers! I lost 75lbs with WW, and kept it off with a great deal of success.

Then, I quit smoking and gained 10 pounds slowly. VERY slowly, so slowly that I didn't even realize that I was slipping off of the wagon. When I realized I was gaining it was during the holiday season, so I vowed to return to my healthy lifestyle after the new year. BIG, HUGE MISTAKE. Since I basically gave myself permission to be off of the wagon during the entire holiday season, I gained 10 more pounds not so slowly.

The new year came, and I found out that I was pregnant with our first child. Yay! I gained 50 more pounds with pregnancy. Boo!

So now here I am , three weeks postpartum and ready to get my body back. Thankfully I already lost 30 pounds of pregnancy weight, which leaves me at about 40 pounds to lose to get back to where I was before, and 50 pounds to lose to get back to my lowest ever weight.

I am in a wedding next June, and so help me I will reach my goal weight before then. Unless pregnancy changed my body radically, this is totally possible given my rate of weight loss when I was on program previously.

So here we go again!