September 1st, 2010

(no subject)

Hey everyone,
I've been on Weight Watchers for a few months now. I lost 20 lbs in the first bit, then have kind of stalled. I have about 100 lbs left to lose, and I can't seem to get motivated. A lot of this is aggravated by a huge change in in my life in August. August 7th, I got married. I adore married life, however we also 24 hours after the wedding moved to Ohio. I'm from Connecticut originally and all my family and friends are in CT. I quit my job and uprooted my life to be with my husband. This has caused a lot of upset in my life. I'm a mix of emotions - with being happy about finally being married to the man who makes me happy, but yet also being upset about leaving everything else behind. When I'm stressed / depressed, I eat. Now I haven't really gained much weight back - well, 2 lbs. But considering, I'm not that unhappy with 2 lbs. However, in the weeks I've lived here, I have completely stalled on weight watchers. I'm not even really counting points anymore, other than in my head to make sure I didn't go more than a little over in order to not gain a lot of weight. I'm letting myself eat way more than I should, especially with my husband working long hours and me stuck at home without a car or job (working on getting both). So I'm definitely not making it to meetings anymore.
I need help! Any encouragement / advice / anything really you could offer would be much appreciative. I don't know how to get out of this. I really want to keep losing weight and be healthy. I have some major medical problems, that are definitely exasperated by being overweight. I was diagnosed with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome when I was 15. Now at 24, I am functional, but live in a constant fog. I know if I lost more weight, I'd have extra energy I don't have now.
I just don't know what to do. I don't have any support anymore other than my husband, because I really don't know anyone around here and barely know his family.
I guess I'm just looking to people who might understand my problem with stress eating.. Sorry for the vent at the same time!