August 18th, 2010

crack

(no subject)

i just made this really yummy, and very filling smoothie that i wanted to share with you. it was so creamy and satisfying! not bad for a filling breakfast.

1 WW vanilla smoothie mix
1 cup of skim milk
1 cup of frozen strawberries
1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds with blueberries from trader joes <3

put in a blender and it makes a huge portion

i was totally inspired to make this after my meeting this morning. i love my leader- she is a tough cookie but very motivating. someone said they made their smoothie with just water, the packet, and strawberries, and the leader gave tips on how to enhance it and make it much more balanced. she said to use flax seed oil, but i thought the flax seed meal would be something i can use in other dishes.

also, today i made my 10%. it's not a huge deal- but this one person who weighs me in NEVER give me my stickers on my bookmark or give me the 5 lbs stars in my book. i didn't even know they did it until i went to a different lady and she went through my book and did it all for me. i dont like when they announce it in the meeting anyway...but still...i feel weird saying something- maybe next week i will get someone different and ask for my star haha.

KEEP MOVING!