June 4th, 2010

[twilight] abs that fab?

SV!

I hit 26.4lbs lost! Which meaaaaans, my 25lb medal! I'm about 40lbs from goal. I haven't really decided. How did you decide on your goal weight? I think 141-113 is a big gap to be honest. I can't imagine myself at 141 let alone lower. Any advice?

Also, how do you deal with friends, family, boyfriends, etc who know you're on WW and are trying to be supportive but, they say "Well, are you sure you can eat that?" or "Do you have enough points for that?"

For example, last night roomie and I ordered pizza and when the boyfriend called he said, "Well are you sure you have enough points for that?" and "Well are you going to workout later?" and "Are you absolutely sure you should be eating that?" I tried explaining that WW isn't about starving yourself or not ever having some "fun" food every once in a while. Explained that I had plenty of weeklies left in order to indulge a little.

I think I'd like to talk with him about it again tonight. Do you guys have any suggestions on what to say?

Collapse )

Oh, and I'm on Day 11 of the 30 Day Shred! This is a first for me considering I always start it and never do more than 3 days of it. I'm starting Level 2 tomorrow, so small NSV!