May 10th, 2010

• wwmrsn

(no subject)

For those of you who have done WW while breast feeding how well did it work for you? I've done flex before and done well as long as I stay on plan. Did you find you did better when eating the flex points or not?
true story.
  • _tyke

confusion.

In the little quiz to calculate how many points I get daily, I put that I have a high activity level by saying that I am walking most of the time. I work out around two hours five to six days a week and do household things, walk campus, and my job is working in a daycare, plus I have a six year old at home. Am I right in putting walking most of the time?
quote>d&b

frustrated!

So I recently re joined WW for the second time [first time was in college, I lost a total of 55lbs, and kept it off for about 2years] Then I got pregnant with my first child, gained it all back plus some....and it took about a year of me dieting off and on to 20lbs away from my pre pregnancy weight. Then I got pregnant with my second child [just had her 7wks ago]. and gained a total of 50lbs [yeah i know, way too much]

I joined WW 4wks ago. Weighing in at 206.2lbs. My first week back I lost 6.2lbs [I know its mostly water and such] Next week I lost 0.6lbs, and this past week [I weigh sundays] I only lost 0.2lbs. Im not quite sure why its so little! Ive been eating my points, and varying the number of weekly points [sometimes none a week, and sometimes all] From what I remember the first time I did WW I was losing at least 1lb a week, and with my just having a baby [Im no longer nursing] shouldn't the weight be coming over faster? What am I doing wrong, I track everything, and I make good choices with my points....its very discouraging to have done so great all week, and then only lose 0.2lbs!

Any advice would be great.
new hair

:)

I went to weigh in tonight and despite womanly troubles and too much food on Sunday, I'm down another 0.8 lbs :)

SW: 269.6
CW: 252.6
GW: 151

Total WL: 17 lbs!

• Current Mood
    accomplished