March 30th, 2010

plateau

height: 5"7
sw: 180
cw: 165
gw: 140

i'm been stuck in a plateau for a month now, any suggestions!!! i run for half an hour/go on the elliptical 4 times a week and am eating within my points value. :( 
any help that can be given would be great :)
katie

My click is gone. :[

Hey girls (and guys). I am having a lot of trouble staying focused, and was wondering if any of you had any advice for me.

Collapse )

I am sorry for venting but I just needed to today. Is anyone else so close to goal and just can't get that last bit of weight off? Or has anyone experienced this in the past? I could really use some advice that doesn't consist of an undertone of "WTF, you aren't fat, why do you care?" because I know if my mindset was in the right place, I would be able to jog more than three minutes at a time and would be feeling a whole lot healthier. It isn't always about the number, and I am hoping some of you can relate and offer some good words of wisdom. <3
  • Current Mood
    depressed defeated

Hello...again.

Hey everyone,

I used to post to this community about a year ago, but then I went severely off track. From October 2008 to April 2009 I had lost 48.7 pounds on WW, and as of now I've gained about 22 pounds of that back. It's time to recommit!

Here are my stats:

Name: Elyse
SW: 234.1
CW: 205.9
GW: 156

I figured I would post this because I really need something to keep myself accountable. I'll keep you updated!