March 27th, 2010

A question for WW Leaders

I was wondering if there are any WW Leaders here on this community? And if so, what do you think about being a Leader? I'm seriously considering becoming one myself, and I'd love to talk to someone (or several someones!) about what it's like.

Collapse )

I managed to put 5 pounds back on, so I have 15 more pounds to lose before I can become a Leader. I need to be no more than 140. 150 was my personal goal, and I got a note from my doctor so I could become Lifetime at that weight even though it's above what WW says I should be for my height (I'm 5'3"). But I think I'm ready to drop the rest and take the next step. I think being a Leader would be pretty awesome.

Anyway, any advice or information would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance!
baby kit

Awesome goal reached today!

I'm five pounds away from my 10% goal but I reached another great milestone today just the same!

I know that sizes are one size bigger in the US than Canadian sizes are (a size 10 in the US is a size 12 in most Canadian made clothing), but I don't know if your plus size/regular sizes are different as well.

What I mean by that is our plus sizes run from size 14 up here, but a size 14 in a plus sized store is more like a 16 in a "regular" store.

Today, I went shopping for some clothes. I've lost 17 pounds, so my plus size 16's were getting a bit droopy. I tried on plus sized 14's and they were still too big. So I went to a "regular" size store, and their size 16's fit perfectly!

I'm out of the plus sizes!!

And I'm TOTALLY excited!

*does a happy dance*