February 19th, 2010

katie

Sweets rant/avocado recipe request

Hey guys. So in addition to jumping back on the WW wagon with full force, I have decided to give up sweets for Lent. This is a huge deal for me. I don't know if you guys read Twilight, but unfortunately I do...you know how if the vampires don't drink blood for a while their eyes start to go from gold to black? Yeah, well, it's only been two days and my golden eyes that were satiated by that vat of cookie dough this weekend are slowly fading into a nice gray. Sad, I know.

Wow, I'm rambling. ANYWAY. To take my mind off of the no-sweets thing, I have decided to try new stuff. I am crazily fixated on avocados right now and was wondering if anyone had some good low-point avocado-based recipes? Preferably ones that aren't dips. I have made a few deips and they're good, but I always want chips instead of stupid veggies haha and that doesn't work out too well.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated!
  • Current Mood
    chipper chipper
  • Tags

A Newbie :)

I just wanted to say hi and introduce myself. :) My name is Audrey, and I went to my first WW meeting today. I am 29 years old, and am done having my children, and I want my body back! I am feeling great about WW. I think it will be great for my lifestyle. Here are my stats:

Height: 5'2"
Starting Weight: 171.0
Current Weight: 171.0
10% goal: 154
Ultimate goal: 125

I will appologize in advance for the ton of questions I will ask in the future. You all are an inspiration to me! Thanks so much! :)