February 3rd, 2010

new hair

WW at Disneyland

Seeing as I'm local and I have an annual pass, I go to Disneyland quite frequently. It's easy for me to eat healthier when I go for a day or so because I can pack all my own food. In a couple weeks I'm staying with my best girlfriends near Disneyland and going to the parks for five days in a row.

Do any of you known the points for any of the foods at Disneyland? I've look all over online and there are no available nutritional facts. I want to stay on program during my mini vacation.

I plan on bringing a lot of fruit, my own diet coke, 1pt popcorn, and other healthy snacks.

Any suggestions?
  • Current Music
    Lotov - Dead Poetic
  • Tags
new hair

First NSV on WW

I forget to say that I had a total NSV yesterday. My math professor came in with boxes, BOXES, of cookies almost as big as your face and I opened the box, about ready to grab a cookie and pass the box down, and I stopped myself. I did NOT have a cookie.

Yay!
  • Current Mood
    happy happy

Yum

For my dinner tonight I had a Wendy's Large Chili - 6 points of warm filling dinner.

My fast food staple restaurant options:

Wendys - Baked Potato plain, Chili, Side Salad with FF French Dressing

Subway - Turkey on White no mayo no cheese LOTS OF VEGGIES

Taco Bell - Fresco Menu

Does anyone have any other easy fast food options to share??? :)

winky

Cool article

Saw this article on Yahoo! about food labels and thought some might find it interesting. Particularly, the section about whole grains is an eye-opener. I can't count the number of times I've compared points on regular foods (say Ritz crackers) with the "made with whole grain" version and there's almost no difference in the nutrition facts.

http://green.yahoo.com/blog/daily_green_news/280/nine-food-label-lies.html