January 18th, 2010

weight_loss

Hatha Yoga

I looked up the activity points for 90 minutes of Hatha Yoga and see that it is only listed as being worth 3 points, or a low intensity activity. But I feel it is quite intense, especially when coupled with the heat. Do any of you do yoga? How do you calculate it?
cesc

(no subject)

How do you handle traveling and restaurants? 

I'm new to WW and I went to D.C. this weekend to see my sister and her new baby and got totally thrown off track.  I tried to eat well (I even packed a cooler with WW friendly foods) but I got a bit off track because there wasn't much at my aunt and uncle's that was WW friendly.  I think I did well considering the circumstances but I felt a bit lost. I cannot imagine trying to go out to eat on WW. 
Retro
  • sideris

Activity Points

This may have been asked before, but when I exercise I use a calorie counter. After I'm done working out I know exactly how many calories are burned. Now to count the activity points I've gained from doing the exercises I usually just use half of what I got.

IE: 462 calories would give me a 4.5 points.

Is this what other people generally do? I hate 1/2 points, I never end up using them, but I feel I need to add it since I gained it.

Thoughts?