January 6th, 2010

• zechal

What motivates you?

I think the motivator in my life is my daughter, my husband and I talked about wanting to get healthy for her, because we want to be here to watch her grow up and we want to set the right example for her. She was born September 12th and since then I’ve lost 45 lbs. My husband started ww when I was still pregnant and he’s lost about 30 lbs and is at his goal weight of 160. He works out every night and I am so proud of him. Now we eat healthy meals together, plan ahead, we encourage each other to get that work out in even when we are tired, and we do it all in front of our daughter. We don’t go to meetings but follow the program with all of the materials from when I went before. One of our goals is that we are going to run a 5k this summer together with our daughter in her jogging stroller, I can’t wait! Is there any better motivation in the world than your child???
crack

(no subject)

what are you favorite uses for canned cannellini beans? i have never eaten them before but picked up a lot this week since they are on sale...i love all beans so i imagine i will like them. maybe i will heat them up and sprinkle some lemon juice on them....
cesc

newbie!

Height: 5'2
SW: 223
CW:217
GW:123

Hello, I am new to the whole WW thing! I went to my first meeting tonight but started with the e-tools a week ago. My big issue is hitting my whole points value every day. I seem to have from 15-7 points left each night. I eat breakfast, lunch and dinner and snack on veggies and low point snacks during the day. Any suggestions for hitting my points value? I also spend at least 30 minutes a day doing Wii Fit aerobics and yoga.
slap

breakfast ideas

Hey everyone! Hope you're all back on track with the new year. :)

I need some breakfast ideas that will keep me full until lunch.

I normally eat breakfast around 8:30 a.m. I usually have 3/4 cup of flax flakes and 1 cup of Almond Milk with is a total of 3 points.

Sometimes I have an Alternative Bagel with a Weight Watchers Cream Cheese for 2 points.

I am always starving by 10:30 which sucks. I am willing to use a few more points on my breakfast (no more than 5 total).

Please give me your ideas!

I don't have time to make smoothies or do much cooking wise in the morning since I am usually running late for work.

Thanks!
  • Current Mood
    cold cold
slap

New year, same goal.

Hi everyone!

Some of you might remember me posting over the years. I started WW in 2005 when I was 20 and lost 105lbs by May 2007. Over the past two years I gained 20lbs back and lost some here and gained some of that back there. Never gained more than that 20 back though.

I was way off the wagon this holiday season and I felt like crap. In 2007 I was 10lbs away from goal and let it slip away.

2010 WILL BE the year I get to goal.

I am going to weigh-in Saturday and except my gain from the holidays and get going.

I expect to weigh in around 173 (my lowest weigh-in ever was 149.8 but I gained the next week and was stuck at 155 for a long time).

I am not setting a date for getting to goal because in the past I've always failed with time lines. I am just taking it like this:

1st goal: 165 (reward: pedicure)
2nd goal: 155 (reward: fitting into about um...SIX pairs of pants that don't fit now!)
3rd goal: 149 (reward: two new shirts)
final goal: 140 or 145 (reward: $400 in new clothes)

Here is the link to my before/after photos. I am still at the same weight in the last pic. Grr. Lol.

http://community.livejournal.com/ww_vanity/63084.html#cutid1