January 2nd, 2010

little mermaid

workout videos

Hey everybody, I'm not sure how many people here do workout videos, but I have been getting more into them lately because I hate making time to get to the gym. Anyways, I know last year everybody was all abuzz about the 30 day Shred (which is one of my favorites!) But, I just wanted to let you guys know that right now (not sure how long the sale lasts) Amazon is having up to 50% off all dvds, including workouts!

I'm thinking about getting a biggest loser video and maybe another Jillian Michaels. I was able to borrow Biggest Loser: Cardio Max from the library (I was SO SURPRISED when I found it there!) and it KILLS my butt and thighs. Oh man, I was like holding onto things to sit down hahaha. I liked the biggest loser video a lot because it had the contestants on there while they were still contestants, so they weren't some ripped person who looked like the exercises were easy, they all were sweating and working hard! I've also tried Biggest Loser Weight Loss Yoga, and found it to be a pretty good workout. I'm not terribly into yoga though, so not for me.

Anyways, just thought I'd share. I'm a lifetimer who is trying to stay on track..I haven't been to a meeting in over 2 months:( I have been weighing in lately (at home) at 5lbs or so over my goal weight. Not happy about that, but trying to get back down there! I wanna be going to meetings weekly..It really keeps me on track. Last year my resolution was to get to my goal weight and then keep the weight off! And I did it! So this year the resolution is to continue keeping the weight off..I start WW June of 2008, and I made goal in February of 2009!!