September 17th, 2009

sackboy!

Not Another Weight Loss Challenge

Hello, again!

I just wanted to let everyone here know that weightbot has started up The Snoctember Weight Loss Challenge. If you love challenges as much as I do you must understand my enthusiasm! weightbot's challenges have helped so many people get that tiny extra push in the right direction that they need.

Weigh-ins are on Thursdays and it is going for a nine week run. The first weigh-in is today, September 17, 2009, so a comment on the challenge post with your weight (and challenge goal weight) will get you signed up.

Thanks for your time!
  • Current Music
    Chris and Thomas - "Land of Sea"
sunny in philly

newman's own

i am not sure if this has been posted before, but i just wanted to say that Newman's own salad dressings are THE BEST. I was not in the mood for a salad at all, but when I put on this dressing I was so in love. I have had the Low fat asian dressing before and that was good, and last night I had the light cranberry walnut (amazing). I know they aren't 0 point or 1 point dressings, but a little goes a long way and they are just packed with so much flavor. I am excited to try all the other different ones now!
I also had the Newman's own margarita pizza last night and it was so good and totally killed my pizza craving (1/2 of the pizza for 9 points). not so bad with a salad!
  • reve119

(no subject)

I have about 28 flex points left to use by Saturday, my meeting.

Today I was having a rough day at work. I work in the Hancock building in Chicago, and downstairs is a bakery/deli (and the Cheesecake Factory, but I digress). I was going to get one of "Carol's Homemade Toffee Crunch Cookies" which are chocolate chip and toffee. Delicious. It's a really thick cookie, so I'd imagine it's at LEAST 10 points. If not more.

Anyway, I was walking to the bakery and I saw a woman walking there too. Not an *incredibly* huge woman, but someone who gains weight the same way I do. And she's, I'm estimating, about 70 pounds heavier than I am.

I figured if I indulge in these snacks, even though I technically *could*, that it wouldn't do me any good. I could use at least 10 more flex points today, but I don't NEED that cookie. It might lead me to indulge in more and more snacks.

So I got Jamba Juice for 3 points.