September 4th, 2009

Mad men me

Has anyone tried ...

Hey everyone -

I am bring driven crazy at work, working a second job, and going to grad school on top of that. My parents were nice enough to offer to pay for a half of a meal delivery program for a few months to keep me eating healthy and have a bit more time on my hands. But now I am swimming information and was wondering if anyone here tried any of them and your thoughts on them.

I read that Nutrisystem is incedibly high in sodium and you need to purchase around $100 additional in georgceries.

I was leaning towards Diet to Go - the pickup option which has almost all fresh options and you only need ot buy milk and any additional fresh veggies and fruits for snacks.

But I was wondering if anyone tried any of it and thier thoughts on the matter.
secretary chariots

Simply Filling?

Is anyone on the Simply Filling plan?

I'm not entirely clear on how it works. You're allowed to have ground meat of some kind only once a day. Does that mean you can have boneless, skinless chicken breast too without it counting towards your flex points?

What do you do for lunch on the plan? I don't have a microwave at work.
Glasses

Exercise question

I've been trying to get to the gym as often as possible, but my right knee (which isn't that great to begin with) has been hurting for the past couple of days, which suggest that I may have been overdoing things a wee bit. :(

Can anyone suggest some ways of earning activity points that would be easy on the ol' knee? Walking on the treadmill really didn't feel very good yesterday, and I'd hate to stall my fitness progress because of injury. I really want to be fit!