December 18th, 2008

for the umpteenth time

I'm new... but actually old. I lost about 40 lbs a few years ago on WW using this very blog. I gain a little lose a little blah blah blah, but i still insist that WW works! anyways... enough of that... I'm trying to get pregnant... in fact I may already be pregnant. Is it safe to stick to my normal points in the first trimester? I only want to lose 15-20 lbs, but I would be happy with 10lbs.

STATS!
Name: Dana
Height: 5'4"
HW: 170
SW: 145
LW: 133
GW: 125
STGW: 135

any advice is greatly appreciated! great to be back girls!
fat stewie ice cream

New weight-loss story book

Hey everyone- some of you probably already saw the ad in today's Hungry Girl e-mail, but I thought I'd pass this on anyway. There's this lady named Kim Bensen (I had never heard of her until today) who has a book coming out about her 200 pound weight loss and how she kept it off for 5 years. My curiosity got the best of me, so I read her story on her website and was excited to see that she owes her success to WW!

You can read about her here. If you're interested in pre-ordering the book, just follow the links on her site.

It was just cool to learn about another person who stuck to the WW plan and eventually found success, not only in losing the weight, but keeping it off as well. i can't wait til they have the book at the library!

x-posted.