December 12th, 2008

sweet fruit

Out of the 200s!

Good morning everyone! I just had to share my latest scale victory: 199.8! It may have been just by the skin on my nose, but that first number is a 1, dang it!

I started WW on May of 2007 at 248 lbs. I fell off track for several months, but recommitted in September '08 at about 220. I'll get around to posting some progress pics soon.

I don't post here very often, but I just had to share since you all have been so supportive of one another and are always sharing great advice and recipes. I don't think I could have done it without this community. Thanks!

The new plan???

Ive been doing ww alone at home since July.. I'm an exmember thats how I have the materials.. Anyway I've caught wind of a new plan called the momentum plan. Does anyone know anything about this? What does it consist of? I'm extremely curious!
Short Hair

Week 8 Weigh In

fallchallenge

It's Weigh IN day!!!!!!
You have
up to and including Monday to post your Weights

This Challenge will run from October 24 - December 26 th  It will give us 10 weeks and will technically run into the winter but then we can start the Winter 09 Challenge or something =).

Please Post  your Weight from your most recent weigh in. 

On or Before Thursday, I will post the updated spreadsheet! Then we will start all over again!

Sophie
  • ragel

BMI and weirdnesses

I'm getting back on WW after a year being off.

The only problem I have is that I think WW's goal weight for me is totally off-base. It makes me wonder if I am just weird?

I am 5'4" and it tells me I should weigh 146. I honestly do not see how that is possible. And I'm not saying "Oh I'll never get there" I mean, for me to weigh that, I would look sickly. In my high school days, when I was my smallest, I played basketball, volleyball, and softball I weighed 150 and had a 28" waist.  So when someone tells me that weighing 150 is "fat" I feel extremely frustrated. Is this making sense? I would love to just weigh 155 again, but I'd be fine with 160. But 146 is insane.  I just don't know how I could weigh that and look healthy.

I don't know if this makes sense. I weigh 175 right now and I wear size 10-12 pants. Is that normal? Does anyone else have this problem?
2011b

Free to good home?

Twenty QuikTrak System weekly tracker booklets. I have always been on eTools but my meeting still gives me one each week.

If you'd like them or know someone who would, let me know here, I'll send an e-mail asking for a mailing address.

Cost? One good deed. Hold the door open for someone. Hold the elevator. Do something good for someone else, it's contagious.