December 9th, 2008

pink rose

WW online to real life

I'm doing ww online but it isn't helping so tonight I'm going with a friend to a meeting...

do you think I can get out of paying registration since I've already paid up 3 months to do it online... I'm not sure how I prove I have an online membership...

good luck to everyone, hope today is a successful NSV day for you!
Short Hair

Week Seven Fall Challenge Results

The spreadsheet is in!

Here are this weeks results.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=pPP4Hou606gAt9n9OkJG1FA

Our top 5 leaders for the challenge so far:

myframeisempty6.39%
kelly_rose_845.53%
sharkskinny5.17%
unriven14.90%
_erin4.81%

Congrats to them and the rest of you who lost over thanksgiving week.  Im sure it was a challenge.

There are three more weigh ins left in this challenge!  Keep up the good work!
Oasis - Brothers (WTSMG?)

Hello & a question

Name: Tina

Height: 5'6"

SW: 164

CW: 164

GW: 130

Anything else you wanna add
:

I haven't actually started yet. I'm attending my first meeting this week. How much does WW recommend losing each week? I'm looking to be at my GW by May. I don't know if that's reasonable or not. Right now I can't exercise much because I fractured my kneecap, but I do belong to a gym (I suppose I can do weights for my upper body), but I plan to be committed 100% to WW.

Fun fact about me: I'm the shortest in my family! My mom is 6', dad is 6'4", brother is 6'3", older sister is 5'10", younger sister (14) is 6'1" !!

tw martha yeah okay tragic_radiance

Walking and points?

So I walked outside with a new friend today for 90 minutes, at a pretty good pace. We got our heartrates up and we were sweating (mildly) when we were done. To me, that seems to fit in the "moderate" category - would you guys agree?

What makes me curious about it, though, is that when I went in to track it, it came up as 6 points. That just seems like a lot to me. So I'm asking you if you think that makes sense.

For the record, "mild" intensity would have earned me 4 points.