December 10th, 2004

dustbunnie710

Motivation

I am lacking in the motivation department...big time. So far I have lost around 15 pounds and all was going well up until about two weeks ago. I haven't gained much back, maybe a 1/2 pound, but I don't want to keep gaining it back either. Problem is I have no idea why my motivatin is going south. I know I'm sleep deprived...I have a new baby, a 3 year old who hates to sleep and two other kids. I don't have a heck of a lot of time to worry about myself, so sometimes I don't get to eat when I should and then I'm really hungry and I totoally pig out, usually on good for me food, but I eat way too much of it. I know I do better when I plan my food choices for the next day, but then sometimes I don't have the time or I fall asleep as soon as the kids do. Now I'm really disappointed in myself I have about 80 more pounds to lose and I know I shouldn't look at that number as my goal for now, small goals are best, but I can't even seem to stay on track long enough to reach that. Does anyone else have these problems? And if you do what have you done to overcome them? I really want to get back on track and do my best, but I am having a really hard time...someone help...please!
  • Current Mood
    frustrated frustrated
My son Justy

(no subject)

Hi all! I'm brand new to the community and wanted to intro myself! I'm just entering my 3rd week of WW and I can't say enough about how great this program is! I'm losing and I don't feel like I'm dieting...I feel like I'm eating healthy! Anyway, I came here for the extra support and to share the ups and downs of healthy eating! Thanks for the great recipes y'all have shared!!! I hope to add some too!