November 29th, 2004

(no subject)

Hello just joined this community, joined WW online about a week ago (this is about my 3rd or 4th time). I'm finally at that place mentally to make a change in my life for the better.

I started out at 160lb, and am now 157lbs :) (maintained my weightloss thru thanksgiving ::wipes sweat off brow:: ) I would ideally like to weigh 130lbs, regain strength and good cardio health. I like to hike in the spring and summer, and just started doing that this past season...and realized that my cardio health and fitness is not good, and this upcoming season I want to climb Mt. Washington!

I'm currently going to the gym an av. of 5 times a week (b/t 30mins-2 hours depending on time contraints and mood lol).

I'm doing pretty good about staying within point, also using up some of my flex points thru the week (I'm on the flex plan) and activity points. Days where I'm hungrier I feel no guilt in dipping into either of those. I have an emotional overeating problem, which I'm still struggling with, but have found an awesome support group thru friends which has been helping me some (when I get off my high horse to call people when I feel weak that is =)

I am up to being able to jog a mile now (better than before where jogging for 5 minutes felt like the cruel hand of death) and slowly working my way up. I'd like to eventually be able to do 3 miles at a shot. My strenth training could use a little buckling down with and some routine, so anyone who has suggestions I'd be happy to listen!

I'm tired of letting my weight bounce up and down, and am putting all my effort into getting back into shape!

One of my favorite dishes to make is stir fry (cooked with Pam cooking spray) or egg whites with veggies mixed in and perhaps some 0 fat cheese.

Well I think this is a long enough introduction :)