September 28th, 2004

shanehat

New Here

Well new to the community...I figured I'd tell my story on here too if everyone else was doing it. My name is Megan, I'm 17 years old. I've always been well...overweight my entire life. I decided to join WW at the end of December of 2003...I did it because well...my godmother had been trying to stick with WW for a long time...many many years but she had kept giving up. I decided to join her. So on January 3rd I went to my first WW meeting. I weighed in at 249 pounds and I was only 16 years old! By the way I'm only 5'5". So I was sufficiently overweight. I have been going to meeting every single week. I've never missed one. There have been weeks where I just really wanted to not go but I did. I had a minor surgery and I still went to WW two days later ON PAIN KILLERS!!! hehehe...that was a fun meeting. I love my leader, Rosalie, she is the sweetest person you'll ever meet and she's extremly supportive of everyone. This past weekend I hit my 100 pound weight loss goal (100.8 to be exact lol) she was so sweet. We took pictures and she pulled me in front of the class to talk. She bought me roses and another bouquet of flowers. I was so happy. I now weigh 148.2 and am actually building muscles. hehe...I have no clue what's been driving me to do it but it's worked out well...so for everyone out there doubting themselves...YOU CAN DO IT!!! trust me.