September 18th, 2004

*wink*
  • betty76

Big Loser...get it?

Hey Everyone!

Had weigh in today and it went pretty well considering I had a rough week. I have been really sick, and I pretty much stopped counting points on Wed. I just didnt have the energy or desire to think at all about food. On Wed, after I went to the Dr. I had a bacon cheeseburger from Jack In The Box, I felt bad, but I was sick and it tasted so good. And I have been drinking a lot of Squirt this week due to my being sick. I have been drinking water too, but I need the bubbly, carbonation and syrup because it feels good on my sore throat. The Mr. has been on vacation since Wed. and he has been doing well too. He did have lunch with a friend and a few beers and there are air races (he loves airplanes!) going on right now and he went to those and he said he had a bbq beef sandwhich (his other favorite, bbq) so it has been a bit rough this week, but we are ready to get back on track, I am starting to feel a bit better and his vacation ends on Monday. I havent exercised in about two weeks because I hurt my shoulder playing tennis and the Dr. said no swimming or tennis for a week, and then I got sick so I havent been exercising. The Mr. went skating  (skateboarding) twice this week and walked around the air races. So, this week I lost 1.6 for a total of 14.6 ( I can almost smell my new perfume that I am gonna get at 15 lbs) and the Mr. gained .8 which put him also at a total loss of 14.6 and its week 8 for both of us. Hope everyone else had a good week.

Love,
Stacy

• Current Music
    the hum of the computer