November 16th, 2005

(no subject)

1. NAME:Hannah Acklin
2. AGE: 16
3. FAVORITE CLASSIC ACTOR(S)(MALES ONLY!):Frank Sinatra, Clark Gable, Dean Martin
4. 5 FAVORITE FILMS: 10 Thinkgs I hate about you, Nightmare before Christmas, Gone with the Wind,Stand By me,and Breakfast at Tiffany's
5. 5 FAVORITE BOOKS: Harry Potter,Angels and Demons,The DaVinci Code,Wicked,and The Lovely Bones
6. INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF CLASSIC MOVIES:colorguard, singing, and dancing
7. 3 FAVORITE CURRENT ACTRESSES:Charlize Theron, Jennifer Garner, and Kate Hudson
8. FAVORITE QUOTE: Your Best friend is the person you want to go to when you feel like being by yourself. - i dont know
9. A FEW ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF:outgoing,talkitive,crazy,energetic.
10. ANYTHING MORE YOU THINK WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU!:i dont think so
11. PLEASE POST AT LEAST 3 PICTURES OF YOURSELF
C:\Documents and Settings\Hannah\My Documents\My Pictures\my and my dogs\my and my dogs.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Hannah\My Documents\My Pictures\my and my dogs\my and my dogs 002.jpg

C:\Documents and Settings\Hannah\My Documents\My Pictures\me in spanish class (5).jpg

Stamp Ideas?

I was wondering if you guys have any actresses that you think should be added to the stamps list? I added Mary Pickford for someone already, but if any of you have any ideas please let me know. And if you have any pictures that would be alot of help :D

stay classy,
Kate