1. NAME: Caitriona
2. AGE: 36
3. FAVORITE CLASSIC ACTOR(S)(MALES ONLY!): Paul Newman, Laurence Olivier, Clark Gable, John Wayne, Spencer Tracy
4. 5 FAVORITE FILMS: Rebecca, Pride & Prejudice (Garson/Olivier version), Stagecoach, Gone with the Wind, Serenity
5. 5 FAVORITE BOOKS: Watership Down, Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, The Bible - I cannot narrow down the rest of my library enough!
6. INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF CLASSIC MOVIES: Reading, writing, watching documentaries, history
7. 3 FAVORITE CURRENT ACTRESSES: Nicole Kidman, Sophia Loren, Patricia Heaton
8. FAVORITE QUOTE: Edmund Burke - All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
9. A FEW ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Honest, disorganized, faithful, good humored, stubborn, opinionated
10. FAVORITE SONGS: Welcome to the Family (Little Big Town), Welcome (Phil Collins), Adeste Fideles, Holding out for a Hero (Bonnie Tyler), Carry on my Wayward Son (Kansas)
11. FAVORITE BANDS and/or SINGERS: I like a bunch - from Dean Martin to Elvis to Aretha Franklin to Lady Gaga to Kansas to .....(pretty much everything but rap & hip-hop).
12. ANYTHING MORE YOU THINK WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU!: Most of my favorite actors and actresses are "vintage" - these days it is harder to find what I call "good" actors. To me a "good" actor is someone who makes you forget they are playing a role - someone who completely embraces the role to the point that you forget who the actor is. Want to see a good actor? Go watch a few different Spencer Tracy flicks - he played all sorts and made you believe in them.
13. LINK US TO TWO PLACES WHERE YOU PROMOTED THIS COMMUNITY:
14. PLEASE POST AT LEAST 3 PICTURES OF YOURSELF...... Thumbnails - should be able to click larger...