2. AGE: Eighteen
3. FAVORITE CLASSIC ACTOR: James Dean
4. 5 FAVORITE FILMS: Aimee et Jaguar, Requiem for a Dream, Casablanca, Psycho, & Huit Femmes
5. 5 FAVORITE BOOKS: Diary by Chuck Palahniuk, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas by Hunter S. Thompson, A Different Kind of Intimacy by Karen Finley, A Cold Heart by Johnathan Kellerman, and The Death of Ivan Ilyich by Leo Tolstoy
6. INTERESTS OUTSIDE OF CLASSIC MOVIES: Polaroid photography, singing, playing piano, writing poetry, reading, going for bicycle rides, make up, vintage fashion, and my plants.
7. 3 FAVORITE CURRENT ACTRESSES: Far too many to list!
8. FAVORITE QUOTE: "The one you love and the one who loves you is never, ever the same person." - Chuck Palahniuk
9. A FEW ADJECTIVES TO DESCRIBE YOURSELF: Sarcastic, open, clever, punctual, sensual, grounded, loyal, observant, sassy. ;]
10. FAVORITE SONGS: A Walk through Hell by Say Anything and Your Rocky Spine by Great Lake Swimmers
11. FAVORITE BANDS and/or SINGERS: Scotland Yard Gospel Choir, Elliott Smith, Kimya Dawson, Great Lake Swimmers
12. ANYTHING MORE YOU THINK WE WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ABOUT YOU: Ask and you shall receive!
13. LINK US TO TWO PLACES WHERE YOU PROMOTED THIS COMMUNITY: Myspace.com/youresoscene and Facebook.
14. PLEASE POST AT LEAST 3 PICTURES OF YOURSELF......
(This is a wig)
Who, my dears, do I look like?