?

No account? Create an account
The World Is Quiet Here
Memento Mori
Kit Canes Brae 
6th-Oct-2006 12:56 pm
the book cover
Help!!

Where can I find discussions on The Beatrice Letters and the Anagram* Letters??????

I'm DYING to talk to someone!!

*I think the answer is Kit Canes Brae, meaning that Kit is going to find her brother and beat him with a cane as punishment for communicating with stupid anagrams instead of just saying "Dude, I'm over here." Oh yeah, and the rest of my frustrations are here.
Comments 
(Deleted comment)
7th-Oct-2006 04:34 pm (UTC)
wow ----- that was the greatest code of all!!!
6th-Oct-2006 07:27 pm (UTC)
I always thought it was Beatrice Sank. XD That kind of...made sense to me. Because on the poster, there was a boat called "The Beatrice" And if you read the last book, they (meaning Olaf and the Baudelaires) were escaping on a boat. Possibly that means it might sink? XD I don't know. That's a theory of mine.

But also, Snicket said there was more than one Beatrice. So...it could possibly mean the boat or the person. I don't know.
7th-Oct-2006 04:32 pm (UTC)
That's EXACTLY what I wanted to know -- I kept feeling there was something obvious I was missing.

Hmmm.....the picture on the last book has someone drowning -- maybe the boat sank, Olaf dies and the rest of the book is about something else -- maybe the man with no hair/woman with no beard will turn out to be the big bad guys and explain everything??
7th-Oct-2006 07:16 pm (UTC)
I was thinking Olaf went down with the boat too because of the picture of the cover... XD
8th-Oct-2006 04:30 pm (UTC)
but that may be what we're SUPPOSED to think.....
8th-Oct-2006 05:14 pm (UTC)
Hmmm...that's true. XD Gah...5 more days.
7th-Oct-2006 04:33 pm (UTC)
Beatrice, their mother, died in the fire, supposedly. She could have lived but died later. And, yes, this could be the death of another Beatrice Baudelaire, but does it happen before, during, or after the last book?? IF the Beatrice writing the letters wasn't lying, the things she did with the orphans must have happened in or after The End ... they couldn't have happened before.
7th-Oct-2006 07:14 pm (UTC)
Yeah. That's what I figured. It had to have happened after. Some of those letters must have happened after, right? So, I don't know. I guess we wait. Only 6 more days. :)