≈ léa (_forluna) wrote in _uta,
≈ léa
_forluna
_uta

TiA - Humming, Rie Fu - Rose Album

asdkfjlksldf I'm sorry this is late :(

Remember guys,
+ Comment if you download!
(Because we can't stress this enough, since there are still people who don't comment. And then we don't feel loved. And that affects our uploading. T3T Even uploaders need love. *sniff*)
+ Support the artists! Buy their works if you like them!
(Because THEY need love too.)
+ Enjoy :)

I'll have Bonnie Pink - Bonnie's Kitchen #1, Olivia - Synchronicity, Van Tomiko - Farewell, and Younha - Go! Younha up soon, so please hang in there. ^_^;;

1. そのままで (Sono Mama De; The Way You Are)
2. 5minutes
3. Funny Dream
4. I Wanna Go To A Place...
5. Realize
6. Tiny Tiny Melody
7. Conversation
8. They Always Talk About
9. Kiss U Goodbye
10. Vintage Denim
11. Rose
12. Long Long Way (Album Version)
13. ねがいごと (Negaigoto; Every Request)

Rose Album is a really good album. You need to give it a chance, though. At first it may not seem so great, but just listen to it once or twice. If you don't like it, save it for another time. If you like Rie Fu it won't disappoint you.

There aren't necessarily different genres, but there are upbeat songs, ballads, etc. There's quite a bit of English on here too.

I'd suggest Funny Dream (it's one of my favorites!), I Wanna Go To A Place..., They Always Talk About, and Kiss U Goodbye.

1. Every Time
2. 流星 (Ryuusei; Meteor)
3. Be Fulfilled
4. バースデーイヴ (Birthday Eve)
5. Feel
6. Missing You
7. スタンリー (Stanley)
8. 僕がみつけた夢とともに (Boku ga Mitsuketa Yume Totomo Ni; With the Dream that I Found)
9. Blue
10. Blanket
11. ねがい (Negai; Wish)

I admit I haven't listened to this in awhile. ^^; What I can remember is that I really like TiA's voice. She has a very calm, soothing voice, perfect for ballads! (Some of my favorite songs by her are ballads, actually)

My recommendations are Every Time, Ryuusei, Birthday Eve, and Blanket (which is my favorite song on the album~).

Tags: 06/09/07 rotation
Subscribe

• rotation x 10!?

So... Sorry I suck at life! I haven't posted in months because of school, my family, and because I went to India for a month. Suffice to say, I…

• F.I.R. - Flight Tribe

Another F.I.R. album for you. =D And once again, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU DOWNLOAD. I ALWAYS LOVE FEEDBACK. THANK YOU. F.I.R. - Flight Tribe 01.…

• Rotation

Sorry for uploading some of these so late. Better late than never, right? Chitose Hajime - Kono Machi 1. この街 2. ハミングバード 3. 凛とする-strings version-…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 21 comments

• rotation x 10!?

So... Sorry I suck at life! I haven't posted in months because of school, my family, and because I went to India for a month. Suffice to say, I…

• F.I.R. - Flight Tribe

Another F.I.R. album for you. =D And once again, PLEASE COMMENT IF YOU DOWNLOAD. I ALWAYS LOVE FEEDBACK. THANK YOU. F.I.R. - Flight Tribe 01.…

• Rotation

Sorry for uploading some of these so late. Better late than never, right? Chitose Hajime - Kono Machi 1. この街 2. ハミングバード 3. 凛とする-strings version-…