love_en_grey (love_en_grey) wrote in _uta,
love_en_grey
love_en_grey
_uta

Staff Pick

Hmm since I feel ive been losing touch with the j-rock bands of the past, and also i want the j-rock newcomers to get a feeling of how past j-rock was, I bring you the album Blue Blood by X-Japan. X-Japan is such a dynamic band in the variety of music they play and how well they play it. They can do rock ballads just as well as they can do hard rock. Just in all the most legendary japanese band ever. hide. . . . . . *cries*

So yeah enjoy ^__^

X-Japan-Blue Blood
1. Prologue ~World Anthem~
2. Blue Blood
3. Week End
4. Easy Fight Rambling
5. X (Hymne du Groupe)
6. Endless Rain
7. Kurenai
8. Xclamation
9. Orgasm
10. Celebration
11. Rose of Pain
12. Unfinished
Tags: 07/31/06 staff pick
Subscribe

• Staff Pick ! Mika Nakashima - My Sugar Cat

Mika Nakashima - My Sugar Cat Allow me to sidetrack for a moment: I LOVE THIS SINGLE'S COVER! Isn't it pretty? ♥ Ok back to the music,…

• Staff Pick: Koda Kumi - 4 Hot Wave

[ mood | productive ] [ music | Koda Kumi - 「Ningyohime」 ] Even though IMO the cover isn't as awesome as it usually is...namely the text…

• Staff Pick

midnightPumpkin - VEGA/CRYBABY ( Buy/Info) 1. VEGA 2. CRYBABY 3. sundog 4. VEGA(inst.) 5. CRYBABY(inst.) This single should look familiar to…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 10 comments

• Staff Pick ! Mika Nakashima - My Sugar Cat

Mika Nakashima - My Sugar Cat Allow me to sidetrack for a moment: I LOVE THIS SINGLE'S COVER! Isn't it pretty? ♥ Ok back to the music,…

• Staff Pick: Koda Kumi - 4 Hot Wave

[ mood | productive ] [ music | Koda Kumi - 「Ningyohime」 ] Even though IMO the cover isn't as awesome as it usually is...namely the text…

• Staff Pick

midnightPumpkin - VEGA/CRYBABY ( Buy/Info) 1. VEGA 2. CRYBABY 3. sundog 4. VEGA(inst.) 5. CRYBABY(inst.) This single should look familiar to…