Andrew (quentin_w) wrote in _uta,
Andrew
quentin_w
_uta

Staff Pick:ANNA inspi' NANA (BLACK STONES) - rose

[mood| sad]
[music| K - 「Only Human」]

Sorry I'm so late, I've been d/l-ing everything there is to 1 Litre of Tears. It's a very very good drama. Even though it's rather sad and depressing, i find it very comforting that such a girl who's been diagnosed with an incurable disease has the courage to live rather than to lay down and say "I give." =*3

I love the anime NANA, it's taken a lot of getting used to, but I also like the anime versions of Reira and Black Stones sans Mika Nakashima and Yuna Ito. I actually really like the opening a whole lot. It's Rose. Anyways Enjoy.
[EDIT] Links Removed
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
01. Rose
02. Lovin' you
03. Ah Ah

01. Comment if You d/l
02. Support the Artists
03. Don't tell me the single sucks or you don't like it, that's not my problem, that's yours
04. Play Nice
Tags: 06/30/06 staff pick
Subscribe

• (no subject)

High and Mighty Color - GooVER -->Full Zip (MegaUpload) 1. GooVER 2. Notice 3. Pride 4. Naked 5. Over 6. Days 7. Sweet Escape 8. RUN☆RUN☆RUN 9.…

• Staff Pick: 1 Litre of Tears OST

Hi there! Long time no see. I haven't uploaded in ... don't ask, even I don't know anymore, but I was just never on the list and when staff picks…

• Staff Pick

Ok for my staff pick im uploading the album Shikisai Moment from a band called An Cafe. Now if you've never heard of An Cafe then youre hella missing…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 9 comments