love_en_grey (love_en_grey) wrote in _uta,
love_en_grey
love_en_grey
_uta

• Music:

Staff Pick

Ok for my staff pick im uploading the album Shikisai Moment from a band called An Cafe. Now if you've never heard of An Cafe then youre hella missing out. Theeir music can be described as a happy VK (visual kei)  band. I guess you can call it japanese punk also cause even though it sounds really happy that punk feeling is still there also. Heh I decided to choose this band because well i wanted to do a rock band but I didnt know which one, so I looked around my room and saw a bottle filled with folded paper stars that my friend gave to me, and yeah that made me happy so I decided to do a happy rock band. So yeah sorry for wasting like 15 seconds or more (depending on how fast you read) on my little whacktard story about how I choose this band. So yeah just download it. It'll make you happy ^__^

An Cafe-Shikisai Moment
1. Opu-Ngu
2. Merimei King
3. Escapism
4. Ichi Hatsu Gyakuten Renai Game
5. Golden Wing
6. Rinne no Tsumi
7. Omocha
8. Tekesuta Kousen
9.  Nyappy in the World
10. 1/2
11. Wagamae Koushinkyouku
Tags: 06/30/06 staff pick
Subscribe

• Rotation x 5

Under the cut we have: 01. Ayashi no Ceres OST 1 02. Melody. - Next to You 03. Ai Otsuka - Smily/Biidama 04. The Pillows - Non Fiction 05. YUI - From…

• Final Fantasy 10 Original Soundtrack

Been a while, folks. ^_^ You know the rules. If you're taking, comment. If there's a problem, poke me and pray that my senior thesis hasn't eaten me…

• (no subject)

High and Mighty Color - GooVER -->Full Zip (MegaUpload) 1. GooVER 2. Notice 3. Pride 4. Naked 5. Over 6. Days 7. Sweet Escape 8. RUN☆RUN☆RUN 9.…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 13 comments

• Rotation x 5

Under the cut we have: 01. Ayashi no Ceres OST 1 02. Melody. - Next to You 03. Ai Otsuka - Smily/Biidama 04. The Pillows - Non Fiction 05. YUI - From…

• Final Fantasy 10 Original Soundtrack

Been a while, folks. ^_^ You know the rules. If you're taking, comment. If there's a problem, poke me and pray that my senior thesis hasn't eaten me…

• (no subject)

High and Mighty Color - GooVER -->Full Zip (MegaUpload) 1. GooVER 2. Notice 3. Pride 4. Naked 5. Over 6. Days 7. Sweet Escape 8. RUN☆RUN☆RUN 9.…