≈ léa (_forluna) wrote in _uta,
≈ léa
_forluna
_uta

Sorry if it's a little late, I take the weekends to upload. :)

Just remember to support our artists! Because if we truly enjoy their music, we would buy it, right? :)

And also, comment! I can't stress this enough. :O Everyone at _uta works their butt off to bring you the music that you even request! The least you can do is thank them. You don't even need to register! All you have to do is click the 'comment' link and type in a little thank you. If you take the time to sit at your computer and download music, can't you spend one more second and thank the person who uploaded it for you? To all non-LJ users: it only takes a minute to register. You can do it while you're downloading some of these songs, for that matter. By the time a song has finishes downloading you could have an account thank the uploader a good number of times. It's nice to know your efforts don't go half-assed. :)

I've removed the links to the past albums I've uploaded.. and I'm thinking of just removing the links to the albums I upload after two or so weeks. :/ BUT THAT'S IF YOU DON'T COMMENT, and I'm sure that doesn't happen.

Ai Otsuka - Love Cook

01. 5:09a.m.
02. Haneari Tamago
03. Biidama
04. SMILY
05. U-Boat
06. Neko ni Fuusen
07. Cherish
08. Ramen 3 Fun Cooking
09. Tokyo Midnight
10. Planetarium
11. Birthday Song
12. Love Music

Recommended: 5:09A.M, Biidama, Cherish, and Planetarium

Ai Otsuka - Love Punch

01. Pretty Voice
02. Momo no Hanabira
03. Sakuranbo
04. Girly
05. Ame no Naka no Melody
06. Shabondama
07. Ishikawa Osaka Yuukou Jouyaku
08. Kataomoi DIAL
09. Honey
10. Amaenbo
11. Always Together

Recommended: Sakuranbo, Ame no Naka no Melody, Amaenbo

Origa - The Best of Origa

01. Kaze no Naka no Solitaire
02. Lilika
03. Sora no Tan de
04. We Can Hear Your Pulse
05. Ame
06. Luna Park
07. Lira no Machi Kara
08. Anata ga Irukara
09. Panimayu Watashi Dakeni Aru
10. Porushka Pore
11. Kawa Yo Watashi no Kawa Yo
12. Hana no Chiru Toki
13. La Ronde Lunaire
14. Waga Kokoro no Maria

Recommended: Ame, Luna Park

Utada Hikaru - Singles Collection Volume 1

01. Time Will Tell
02. Automatic
03. Movin' On Without You
04. First Love
05. Addicted To You [Up-In-Heaven Mix]
06. Wait & See -Risk-
07. For You
08. Time Limit
09. Can You Keep A Secret?
10. Final Distance
11. Traveling
12. Hikari
13. Sakura Drops
14. Letters
15. Colors

Recommended: Colors, Sakura Drops, Hikari, Final Distance, Can You Keep A Secret?, Wait & See -Risk-, Movin' On Without You, Automatic (This is a pretty good singles collection O-o;;)
Tags: 5/10/06 rotation
Subscribe

• Do As Infinity - Do the A-Side!

[ mood| stressed] [ music| KAT-TUN - She Said] Many apologies for the late rotation! Anyhow... here's Do As Infinity's DO THE A-SIDE. This is a…

• Request: Gundam SEED Destiny Complete BEST

[ mood | sleepy ] [ music | Koda Kumi - 「Love Goes Like...」 ] Sorry i'm late...i almost forgot..and b/c i'm kinda lazy...now that school is…

• (no subject)

Ahhh im late also. Meh I blame those damn ap tests. man I know I failed the Spanish and Government ones. Also tomorrow is my senior prom so yeah,…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 35 comments
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →
Previous
← Ctrl ← Alt
Next
Ctrl → Alt →

• Do As Infinity - Do the A-Side!

[ mood| stressed] [ music| KAT-TUN - She Said] Many apologies for the late rotation! Anyhow... here's Do As Infinity's DO THE A-SIDE. This is a…

• Request: Gundam SEED Destiny Complete BEST

[ mood | sleepy ] [ music | Koda Kumi - 「Love Goes Like...」 ] Sorry i'm late...i almost forgot..and b/c i'm kinda lazy...now that school is…

• (no subject)

Ahhh im late also. Meh I blame those damn ap tests. man I know I failed the Spanish and Government ones. Also tomorrow is my senior prom so yeah,…