love_en_grey (love_en_grey) wrote in _uta,
love_en_grey
love_en_grey
_uta

Ahhh im late also. Meh I blame those damn ap tests. man I know I failed the Spanish and Government ones. Also tomorrow is my senior prom so yeah, kinda excited about that. Wooo so here it is.  Oh yeah comment when you download and you need winzip or something.

The Pillows-My Foot
1. My Foot
2. Rock & Roll Sinners
3. The Air Resister
4. The Third Eye
5. Mighty Lovers
6. Non Fiction
7. Degeneration
8. My Girl (Document Version)
9. So Long Universe
10. Gazelle City

Miyako-Kagrra
1. Miyako
2. Yugen No Hito
3. Majinai
4. Yami Ni Chirikeri
5. Nehankyo
6. Togenkyo
7. Genpai Tosentan
8. Razen
9. Tsuzure Uta
Tags: 5/10/06 rotation
Subscribe

• Do As Infinity - Do the A-Side!

[ mood| stressed] [ music| KAT-TUN - She Said] Many apologies for the late rotation! Anyhow... here's Do As Infinity's DO THE A-SIDE. This is a…

• (no subject)

Sorry if it's a little late, I take the weekends to upload. :) Just remember to support our artists! Because if we truly enjoy their music, we would…

• Request: Gundam SEED Destiny Complete BEST

[ mood | sleepy ] [ music | Koda Kumi - 「Love Goes Like...」 ] Sorry i'm late...i almost forgot..and b/c i'm kinda lazy...now that school is…

• Post a new comment

Error

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.
  • 14 comments

• Do As Infinity - Do the A-Side!

[ mood| stressed] [ music| KAT-TUN - She Said] Many apologies for the late rotation! Anyhow... here's Do As Infinity's DO THE A-SIDE. This is a…

• (no subject)

Sorry if it's a little late, I take the weekends to upload. :) Just remember to support our artists! Because if we truly enjoy their music, we would…

• Request: Gundam SEED Destiny Complete BEST

[ mood | sleepy ] [ music | Koda Kumi - 「Love Goes Like...」 ] Sorry i'm late...i almost forgot..and b/c i'm kinda lazy...now that school is…