grlxxbrshdxxrd (grlxxbrshdxxrd) wrote in _underoath,
grlxxbrshdxxrd
grlxxbrshdxxrd
_underoath

• Mood:

Warped Tour '09

I need to ask a huge favor of everyone. If you are reading this right now, I need your help. You see, I'm (most likely) going to Warped Tour this summer. The main reason I'm going is to see Underoath, since they aren't going on a summer headlining tour. This will be my first time seeing them live (alhough I've already met them once.) I would absolutely love it if they would play "A Boy Brushed Red...Living In Black And White." But, I'm not too sure they will because it's one of the older songs. Now, here comes the part where I need your help. If you are reading this right now, I'm begging you, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ask Underoath to play "Boy Brushed Red" at Warped. I don't care how you do it, Twitter reply, myspace message, myspace comment, whatever. And don't just do it once. Do it over and over and over. Just as long as they get the point that there are a lot of people who want to hear the song live at Warped. Not only is "Boy Brushed Red" the song that got me into Underoath, it's the song that got me into screamo. I need to hear this song live. Thank you sooooo much if you'll help me with this. :] <3
Subscribe
  • Post a new comment

Error

Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

default userpic

Your IP address will be recorded 

• 6 comments